As with any conference, there are always a few last minute changes. We'll post updates
and reminders here, as well as updating our online session descriptions.
- Important: Review this session! We've made a few improvements to the per-session detail pages on the CrowdVine My Schedule page. Please be sure to look back at sessions you've attended and give us 1-5 star feedback and Comments! Note that the review features automatically appear for a session shortly before the session starts, and should be available throughout the conference
- Changed Session: Due to the sudden hospitalization of our speaker, today/Friday's last session ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, Camel, and CXF - An integration toolbox will be replaced with Bruce Snyder giving a brief talk about Camel (and then heading to the airport himself). Chris Custine is in a local hospital recovering from back issues, and we wish him good health.
- Changed room: Thursday morning's three Hadoop sessions are actually being held in Borgne, on the 3rd floor. Hadoop fans can simply stay in the room through the afternoon Hadoop Camp in the same room.
- Changed session: Thursday 3AM is now Geronimo Security, now and in the future (David Jencks) which replaces the Browser Exploits talk.
- Changed session: Thursday 10AM is now Panel Discussion: Framework Release Post-Mortem, Future Release Direction (David E. Jones)
- Friday's SOA & Messaging track swapped the last two talks: ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, Camel, and CXF - An
integration toolbox is now at 16:30, and Real-World Messaging with ActiveMQ is now
- Enter the Hadoop Hack Contest! Cloudera supplies a cloud of data; you code a hack, and win prizes announced on Friday.
- Review the sessions you attend! Let us know what you thought of conference sessions.
- At our Welcoming reception Wednesday, participate in our PGP Keysigning session.
- Let anyone who's not attending ApacheCon know they can watch live video streams of our keynotes and the System Administration track.