The Apache Way is an effective way of open source management. In this talk, we will discuss how you can incorporate the Apache way principles to grow and manage your open source project.
The following are the core parts of Apache Way, which helps us managing the 350+ project efficiently and effectively.
- Community - over code
- Merit - recognizing your work
- Communication - how we write
- Open Development - for everything
- Decision Making - consensus & Votes
Swapnil M Mane: Swapnil is an open-source enthusiast, and promoter, he is spreading open source awareness with Open Source Wave initiative.
– Apache Software Foundation Member – Founder, Open Source Wave (www.opensourcewave.io) – Apache Central Services / Editorial Member – Founder & Chair, Apache Local Community (ALC) – PMC Member, Apache Community Development, OFBiz, Roller – Founder Vue.js Indore community.
Skilled in E-commerce, Order Management System, Omni-Channel, and PWA strategy. Strong information technology professional with the intensive experience of building enterprise-grade applications.