ApacheCon NA 2010 Session
Panel: The Business of Open Source - Power, Prestige, and Propulsion
The ApacheCon Business Track has expanded over the past eight conferences, addressing an array of key business, marketing and legal/licensing issues in Open Source. Our panel of influencers will answer your questions on The Business of Open Source, that includes customer requirements, application opportunities, deployment challenges, best practices, product development, standards compliance, business model disruptors, and more. Moderator Sally Khudairi will create a lively, interactive dialogue by inviting comments from the audience throughout the session.
Panel members :
- Peter Cooper-Ellis, Vice President of R&D for the SpringSource Division of VMware
- Jack Repenning, CTO, CollabNet, Inc.
- Bertrand Delacretaz, Senior Developer in R&D group of Day Software
- Debbie Moynihan, Director of Marketing, FuseSource
- Dana Blankenhorn, Linux and Open Source Writer, ZDNet