210 Peachtree Street | Atlanta, GA 30303 | Phone: (404) 659-1400
ROOMS AT THE WESTIN PEACHTREE PLAZA HAVE SOLD OUT. We have arranged for overflow hotel accommodations with the following venue:
- Courtyard Atlanta Glenridge/Perimeter: Rooms are $89 + tax per night and include complimentary Internet access. Reservations must be made by calling (800) 321-2211. When calling, be sure to mention "Courtyard Atlanta Glenridge/Perimeter" by name and our group code which is ApacheCon. It is approximately a 12 minute ride on MARTA to the Peachtree Center Station.
Keep in mind, the Westin Peachtree is very accessible via MARTA from all areas of greater Atlanta. The MARTA station for the Westin Peachtree is "Peachtree Center Station" on the Red/Yellow Line. For a map of MARTA's Red/Yellow line, click here.
A Downtown Landmark
This 73-story tower, topped by the revolving Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View, graces the heart of Atlanta. Connected to AmericasMart, The Westin Peachtree Plaza, is steps from CNN, Georgia Aquarium, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Dome.
When business is done, relax in our retractable-roof pool, health club or walk to downtown nightlife and attractions.
Designed for Comfort
Renowned Atlanta architect John Portman designed the hotel, the Western Hemisphere's largest. All 1,068 rooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows, desks, High Speed Internet Access, the Westin Heavenly® Bed and marble Heavenly Bath®. At Westin, our goal is that you leave feeling better than when you arrived. From Breathe Westin (TM), our smoke-free initiative, to Unwind (SM)...a Westin evening ritual... we strive to develop programs that help you be at your best in mind, body, and spirit.
Travel & Getting to the Hotel
Atlanta Airport has one terminal building divided into two mirror image areas - Terminal North and Terminal South. Each area has its own access and parking lots.
Terminal North is for most US airlines (except Delta) and most overseas carriers.
Terminal South is for Delta Air Lines, Aeromexico, Air France and South African Airways flights.
Departure gates are located at the terminal - the T Gates Concourse and five additional Concourses. The Concourses are reached by Atlanta's own subway train system.
Concourse T is for American, Delta and United flights.
Concourse A is a Delta concourse.
Concourse B is also for Delta flights.
Concourse C is for ASA - a Delta Connection partner plus AirTran and Frontier Airlines flights.
Concourse D is for most domestic flights (except American and United).
Concourse E is the international concourse - all international flights depart/arrive here.
Transportation Into Atlanta from the Airport:
Taxicab service is located in the Yellow Bus aisle. The Flat Rate Zone to/from the Airport and Downtown is $30.00 for one person. $2 charge for each additional person.
MARTA -- the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit System Authority -- has a train stop at the Atlanta Airport. The entrance to the Marta Station is next to baggage claim. The Westin Peachtree is easily reached by MARTA. The fare is $2.00 One-Way. Take the train to Peachtree Center Station (Red/Yellow Line). Exit the station to Peachtree Street and walk across International Blvd to the hotel.
MARTA's Airport Station - the final stop on the South Line - is only a 17 minute trip from Five Points Station in downtown Atlanta, the hub of the MARTA rail system. Other popular destinations are equally accessible from the airport. Train Frequency is as follows:
- Weekday Peak Service: Approximately Every 12 minutes from 6:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. and from 3:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Weekday Off-Peak Service: Approximately Every 15 minutes
- Weekday Off-Peak Service after 9:00 p.m.: Trains run between Lindbergh Center Station and North Springs Station after 9:00 p.m. Approximately Every 20 minutes
- Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) Service: Approximately Every 20 minutes
- Note: Train time frequencies can vary during peak and off-peak hours. Times are approximations.
- Stations and Average Times to Five Points Station Airport: 16 minutes; 9.0 miles
To ride the bus you will need a Breeze Card - look for a machine near the airport station
- Single One-way Fare $2.00
- Ten (10) Trips -- Sold at RideStores: $20.00
- Twenty (20) Trips -- Sold at RideStores and Breeze Vending Machines: $34.00
- 7-Day Pass -- Sold at Ride Stores and Breeze Vending Machines -- Unlimited rides, for 7 days beginning first-time used: $15.00
Effective 10/1/09: Children 46" & under ride free, maximum four per paying adult; check at Breeze Vending Machines, faregates and entrances of bus doors to measure height of child.